FGA DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENTS
What is a digital asset investment?
A digital asset investment is one of two things;
1)When a digital asset such as a cryptocurrency is purchased
2) When an investment is made into a company where a digital asset such as a cryptocurrency is utilized.
The latter is what FGA does for both publicly traded and privately held companies, we invest cryptocurrency that is owned by FGA into selected viable companies to not only strengthen their balance sheets but also to create working capital for these companies.
When FGA makes a digital asset investment into a company it’s a tiered investment, meaning that the initial digital asset investment happens all at once and sits on the company’s balance sheet as a true asset and increases the company’s overall value. The second tier is the scheduled partial or full liquidation or redemption of the cryptocurrency into fiat currency (US Dollars or Euros) for working capital purposes.
FGA’s digital asset of choice is the Pecu Novus Coin which is a part of the Pecu Novus Digital Asset Network. The network allows for FGA to schedule coins to be placed in escrow with specific escrow release dates attached to them. This has proven to be the most effective, secure and transparent digital asset network for such transactions.
The digital asset investments range from US$1,000,000 to US$50,000,000 depending on the company, their value and needs.
FGA Partners aka Falcon Global Acquisitions works with both publicly and privately held companies.
The steps are pretty simple and as follows:
1. FGA receives the business plan or executive summary, website and other due diligence material to determine if the firm can be an asset to that company’s growth organically via our subsidiaries and strategic partnerships.
2. Once its determined that FGA can be an asset to that company then the firm evaluates the company as a whole, its industry, business plan or executive summary to come forward with a digital asset investment into the company that would be of value to the company achieving their growth goals.
3. Agreements are issued, liquidation/redemption schedule is agreed to in writing, digital assets are deployed and financial statements are updated.
4. Execution of the growth plan begins.
FGA are active investors and work very closely with the companies we make asset investments in so that the firm can assist them in building a strong foundation and executing on their growth initiatives while getting expert guidance along the way.
Through our subsidiaries and other business relationships, FGA has the ability to assist in growing the companies we invest in organically and become an asset with their capital raising endeavors via our relationships, this has proven to be a game changer.
FGA is agnostic to the industry but have a preference for technology, green energy, real estate, modular construction, smart technology and artificial intelligence. The digital asset investments can range from $1 million up to $50 million depending on the company.